· Develop a video presentation for nursing colleagues highlighting the fundamental principles of care coordination. Include community resources, ethical issues, and policy issues that affect the coordination of care. To prepare, develop a detailed narrative script. The script will be submitted along with the video.
Presentation Format and Length
Having Trouble Meeting Your Deadline?
Get your assignment on Develop a video presentation for nursing colleagues highlighting the fundamental principles of care coordination completed on time. avoid delay and – ORDER NOW
Create a detailed narrative script for your video presentation, approximately 4–5 pages in length. Include a reference list at the end of the script.
Cite 3–5 credible sources from peer-reviewed journals or professional industry publications to support your video. Include your source citations on a references page appended to your narrative script. Explore the resources about effective presentations as you prepare your assessment.
The requirements outlined below correspond to the grading criteria in the Care Coordination Presentation to Colleagues Scoring Guide, so be sure to address each point. Read the performance-level descriptions for each criterion to see how your work will be assessed.
· Outline effective strategies for collaborating with patients and their families to achieve desired health outcomes.
· Provide, for example, drug-specific educational interventions, cultural competence strategies.
· Include evidence that you have to support your selected strategies.
· Identify the aspects of change management that directly affect elements of the patient experience essential to the provision of high-quality, patient-centered care.
· Explain the rationale for coordinated care plans based on ethical decision making.
· Consider the reasonable implications and consequences of an ethical approach to care and any underlying assumptions that may influence decision making.
· Identify the potential impact of specific health care policy provisions on outcomes and patient experiences.
· What are the logical implications and consequences of relevant policy provisions?
· What evidence do you have to support your conclusions?
· Raise awareness of the nurse’s vital role in the coordination and continuum of care in a video-recorded presentation.
· Fine tune the presentation to your audience.
· Stay focused on key issues of import with respect to the effects of resources, ethics, and policy on the provision of high-quality, patient-centered care.
· Adhere to presentation best practices.