Write a concise, but complete report that answers the questions below. Support your responses with citations (hyperlinks are okay).
Having Trouble Meeting Your Deadline?
Get your assignment on Computer Science Assignment – Vulnerability Analysis completed on time. avoid delay and – ORDER NOW
Part 1: Use the National Vulnerability Database to look up the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2019-13450 and CVE-2019-13567
1. What are the vulnerabilities described in these two entries?
2. What are the CVSS scores for each vulnerability? Why is one rated to have a higher CVSS score than the other? Explain.
3. What STRIDE aspects apply to the vulnerabilities?
4. What individuals / organizations provided references for these advisories?
Part 2: Use the keyword search feature of the NVD to find a vulnerability affecting a commonly used software/service/platform (hint: you can search by company name).
1. What is the CVE? Provide the identifier and a link to the description.
2. Give a brief description of the vulnerability in your own words. No need to go into specific technical details, just a high-level description.
3. What is the CVSS score? What factors merited the vulnerability receiving that score?
4. Based on the entry can you tell: who discovered it; whether an exploit exists; and if it has been patched. Provide links to the appropriate references.
and also dont use chat gpt coz my cllg can detect it very easily thank you