10 slide PowerPoint presentation with Speaker Notes.
Having Trouble Meeting Your Deadline?
Get your assignment on New Supervisor Training on Performances Evaluations completed on time. avoid delay and – ORDER NOW
Imagine you work as an HR professional for the company you selected in the first assignment in Week 3. The company has been having issues with their current performance evaluation process. Some of the issues include the data collection process, proper documentation, and making appropriate decisions on employee performance. Your manager has asked you to evaluate and update their current performance evaluation process and present it as a training module to a group of new supervisors in your organization. Apply the revised or improved evaluation process to the specific job you created in the Week 3 assignment. Note that your manager has asked you to present the new process in the form of a PowerPoint presentation.
Based on what you know about performance evaluations, use the Strayer Library or the Internet to research and select a performance evaluation tool that you believe is best suited for your company. Create a PowerPoint presentation with speaker’s notes to present this new tool to new supervisors.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation to present this new tool to new supervisors. Include the following points:
- Explain the benefits of using performance evaluations.
- Assess the existing performance evaluation used in the organization.
- Create a sample of the performance evaluation tool selected for the company.
- Justify the selection of the performance evaluation tool.
- Develop a detailed, step-by-step description of the evaluation process.
The PowerPoint presentation should be a minimum of 10 slides with corresponding speaker’s notes, in addition to a title slide and references slide. Include graphics as needed to improve, enhance, or clarify the content.
Note: The assignment requirements outlined above correspond to the grading criteria in the assignment scoring guide, so be sure to address each point.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The library is your home for SWS assistance, including citations and formatting. Please refer to the Library site for all support. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Create a performance evaluation process, including the benefits, type of performance evaluation, evaluation tool, and process steps.