5. Individualization) goal as a framework to develop an influential leadership growth plan.
A. Describe what you learned about yourself based on the results of your self-assessment, including the following:
• how your strengths contribute to your thoughts, decisions, and behaviors
• how you can use these insights to add value in your current or future professional role
1. Provide evidence of completion of the self-assessment.
Note: You may provide evidence of completion by attaching a PDF file of your test results or a screenshot demonstrating the self-assessment was completed.
B. Create one SMART (i.e., specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely) goal for developing influential leadership skills, based on your reflection of your self-assessment results, by doing the following:
1. Identify your SMART goal.
2. Explain how your SMART goal supports the development of leadership skills.
3. Explain how the strengths identified in your self-assessment will help you achieve your SMART goal.
C. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
D. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.